- The most recent price for Cayman National shares may be found on the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange website, under Equities.
- Cayman National First Quarter Report 2016/2017
- Cayman National Fourth Quarter Report 2015/2016
- Cayman National Third Quarter Report 2015/2016
- Cayman National Interim Report 2015/2016
- Cayman National First Quarter Report 2015/2016
- Cayman National Annual Report 2015
- Cayman National Fourth Quarter Report 2014/2015
- Cayman National Third Quarter Report 2014/2015
- Cayman National Interim Report 2014/2015
- Cayman National First Quarter Report 2014/2015
- Cayman National Annual Report 2014
Cayman National's shares trade on the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange (CSX) as CNC KY. The latest price at which CNC's shares have traded on the CSX is available on the CSX website, under the Trade List.
Cayman Islands Stock Exchange
Elizabethan Square, 4th Floor,
P.O. Box 2408
Grand Cayman, KY1-1105
Telephone: 345 945 6060
Fax: 345 945 6061
Cayman National Corporation ltd. (CNC) is the publicly-traded parent company of the various Cayman National subsidiaries with offices throughout the Cayman Islands, and in the Isle of Man and Dubai, offering banking, trust company services, fund administration, securities and investment brokerage.
Authorised Share Capital
CNC has an authorised share capital of CI$200,000,000.00 divided into 200,000,000 shares of CI$1.00 each.
Issued Share Capital
As at 31 September 2012, 42,350,731 shares of CNC have been issued and are outstanding.
CNC’s Articles of Association and compliance with local law prohibits any person or legal entity or closely related persons/entities from owning (either legally or beneficially) more than 10% of the issued share capital of CNC.
Share Dealing Services
Cayman National Securities Ltd. is a broker-member of the CSX, and provides trading facilities for CNC shares, among other securities brokerage services.
Cayman National Securities Ltd.
Suite 6201, 62 Forum Lane, Camana Bay
P.O. Box 30239, Grand Cayman, KY1 1201
Tel: 345 640 9268 Fax: 345 640 9001/9002
Dividends are normally paid twice per year, in September and March, as may be recommended by CNC's board of directors.
CNC shareholders may enroll in the dividend reinvestment plan.
The Registrar / Vice President Finance
Cayman National Corporation Ltd.
Peter A. Tomkins Building
200 Elgin Avenue
PO Box 1097
Grand Cayman, KY1-1102
Tel: 345 815 5430 Fax: 345 949 8459
Group Code of Conduct
The Directors have adopted a Model Code of Conduct based upon recommended principles of corporate governance issued by the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange. In implementing the code, the board meets regularly, retains full effective control over the group, and monitors executive management. The Model Code of Conduct applies to directors and employees and imposes the group's principles of business, including ethics and conflicts of interest.
For more information:
For more information contact Karen Baptiste, Vice President - Finance, on 345 815 5437.